Please contact Sales@zopec.com for hospital and ambulance pricing and quote.
For BabyLeo TN500 Transport
Provides ~2 hours of transport time. Keep plugged in charging when not in use so it is ready for the next transport. Needs 2 mounting adapters to mount on the BabyLeo transporter.
For Ground Ambulance Transport
Provides 6 hours of run time for Nasal High Flow Airvo2 at 60 L/min and 37C. Works well with MR850 and H900 heaters. 100% output pure sine wave. Common use is for ground ambulance rigged with simulated sine wave and need to run heaters. It avoids the heater from blowing the fuse. Also it avoids having to install a generator or change all rig inverters, which costs more money and ambulance downtime.
For Backup for Stationary Oxygen Concentrators
Provides ~4 hours backup at 5 L/M continuous flow for Oxygen Concentrators. No more depending solely on oxygen tanks for backup! Ultra-fast solar charging and fully charges in 10 Hours!
- Model #: 22300KC
- Size: 24 lbs, 13” x 9” x 10” (L x W x H).
- No Adapters or Inverters Needed.
- Compatible with Nasal high flow Airvo2, isolette, Aerogen, ALL Home Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilators, CPAP/BiPap/ASV, and High Flow Nasal Oxygen machines.
- Great backup for Power Wheelchairs, Stair Lifts, Scooters and ALL mobility equipment.
- Ultra-Fast Solar Charging with portable Zopec PHOTONS 200Pro (separate purchase)
- Content: Battery, Wall Charger, Car Charger, and User Manual.
- Designed in the USA. Made in China.