Explore Battery Air Travel
FAA guideline says no lithium ion batteries can be in checked luggage. The guideline for carry-on bag has a capacity limit of 160 watt hours (Wh). All Zopec Explore batteries have the watt hours capacity rating labelled on the backside. There is no compliance letter to bring with you. You simply show the capacity rating on the battery if being asked. Please see below for air travel information:
- Zopec Explore Mini (98 Wh): Carry-On Bag is OK. No quantity limit.
- Zopec Explore 4000 (130 Wh): Carry-On Bag is OK. Quantity limit is 2.
- Zopec Explore 5500 (160 Wh): Carry-On Bag is OK. Quantity limit is 2.
- Zopec Explore 5700 (160 Wh): Carry-On Bag is OK. Quantity limit is 2.
- Zopec Explore 8000 (288 Wh): NO Air Travel Allowed.
- Zopec Explore 8200 (288 Wh): NO Air Travel Allowed.
- Zopec Explore Oxygen "the Beast" (576 Wh): NO Air Travel Allowed.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
FAA Guideline Website - Pack Safe Batteries, lithium
TSA Guideline Website (TSA Follows the FAA Guideline)