- Designed specifically for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and acute/chronic body pains including back pain, sciatica, and joint pain.
- Powerful hand held device currently used in clinics and at home.
- Designed in the USA. A new and breakthrough technology.
- FDA approved Class II Medical Device for electrotherapy safety and efficacy.
- For peripheral neuropathy, it has patented silver coated hand and foot electrodes specifically designed for peripheral neuropathy. It delivers strong stimulation to hands and feet. It can even isolate individual fingers or toes for treatment. Note: this product configuration #197501 does not include the hand and foot electrodes. They can be purchased as accessories. Product #197502 includes foot electrodes.
- For acute/chronic body pain, it uses low frequency current interference specifically designed to better scramble intractable pain signals and increasing blood circulation to enhance healing. Capable to deliver 1000 combinations of unique low frequency current .interference programs to avoid nerve accommodations.
- Effectiveness has been evaluated by neurologists, chiropractors, family physicians, and patients with great success. Specifically, it has helped diabetic, chemotherapy, alcoholic, and multiple sclerosis patients even when medications are no longer effective in reducing pain.
- Patients benefit from pain relief and reducing the need to take narcotic medications, which damage livers and cause dependency over time.
- Patient manual has clear clinical treatment instructions including pictures for each step-by- step procedure.
- Very user friendly. Clinically prescribed settings can be locked for the ease-of-use at home for patients.
- DT-1200 Multifunctional Electrotherapy Device
- 2 Lead Wires with Pin-Ends and 2 Button-Pin adapters
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2" x 2" Premium Adhesive Electrodes (Pack of 4)
- 1 Belt Clip
- Patient Manual
|Channels||2 independent channels: each customizable pulse width, mode, and frequency.|
|Power Source||4 AA batteries (inserted into the back of device)|
|Waveform||Asymmetric biphasic square|
|Pulse Width||50-350 uS|
|Pulse Intensity||0-60 mA|
|Pulse Frequency||1-200 Hz|
|Timer Control||1-99 minutes. Constant ON is 00.|
|Dimensions||5” x 2.75” x 1.25”|
|Weight||0.5 lb (batteries included)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|