IN STOCK. SHIPPING IMMEDIATELY
Please Choose quantity before purchase. Note: Original comes in Box of 50 with 10 sealed 5 packs inside. The 10 pack comes in 2 packs of 5 and the 20 pack comes in 4 packs of 5.
This Respirator is Both approved by FFP2 and KN95, which provides equivalent to N95 NIOSH standard breathing protection against all viruses and bacteria. The FFP2 European standard is recognized worldwide. Click HERE TO SEE 3M TECHNICAL BULLETIN COMPARING RESPIRATOR STANDARDS.
This anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
The protective mask uses high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which minimizes breathing resistance on the premise of meeting the filtering efficiency performance.
Adjustable nose clips can help different users achieve good face adhesion and reduce the possibility of fogging the glasses.The overall design of the mask enables it to be used with a variety of eye and face protection and hearing protection products.
- 5 PLY PROTECTION (2 Melt-Blown Layers)
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- Product is Non-washable. Use UVC or Ozone disinfectant device to disinfect masks for reuse.
- Suitable for 10 years+ Child and Adult.
- Masks are not individually wrapped but will be packaged in a sealed bag.
- Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)