IN STOCK. SHIPPING IMMEDIATELY.
Please choose quantity before purchase. NOTE: The 25 Pack is the original factory package with verifiable authenticity 3M seal. The 5 Pack was repackaged for families who don't need that many respirators. The 5 Pack is well packaged and sealed.
Note: Exhalation valve is for people who need to wear mask for a long period of time or have difficulty exhaling. You can wear a procedure or barrier face mask over the exhalation valve (double mask and double protection) for places not allowing exhalation valves. This is common for healthcare workers. Click here for procedure masks with 95% filtration (BFE).
This 3M respirator is FDA approved mask for Covid-19 protection. Click Here to See List on the FDA Website (scroll down to see list).
The 3M KN95 Respirator 9502V+ is a reliable breathing protection against virus and bacteria. The KN95 standard from China is equivalent to our N95 standard in the US. CLICK HERE TO SEE 3M TECHNICAL BULLETIN COMPARING RESPIRATOR STANDARDS.
The 3M 9502V+ anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve keeps inside the mask cool and prevent moisture build-up.
- Click here to see the User Manual.
- Click Here for the Fitting Video.
- Product is Non-washable. Use UVC or Ozone devices to disinfect masks for reuse.
- Suitable for 10 years+ Child and Adult.
- Due to Personal Hygiene and Safety Concerns, NO OPEN ITEM RETURNS will be accepted.
- Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)