Please choose quantity before purchase. NOTE: The 50 Pack is the original factory package with verifiable authenticity 3M seal. The 10 Pack was repackaged for families who don't need that many respirators. The 10 Pack is well packaged and sealed.
3M 9552 received NIOSH N95 Certificate on April 19, 2020. Click Here to see the NIOSH N95 Approval details on the CDC NIOSH Website.
Note: our product was made in March and still only has KN95 label but it is the same product. 3M 9552 recently received additional NIOSH N95 approval in the US.
- This 3M KN95 respirator is FDA Approved for Covid-19 protection. Click Here to See the FDA KN95 Approval List (scroll down to see list).
- The 3M KN95 Respirator 9552 is a reliable breathing protection against virus and bacteria. The KN95 standard from China is equivalent to our N95 standard in the US. CLICK HERE TO SEE 3M TECHNICAL BULLETIN COMPARING RESPIRATOR STANDARDS.
- The 3M 9552 is the upgraded version of the original 3M 9502. The 3M 9552 anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
- The protective mask uses 3M's proprietary high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which minimizes breathing resistance on the premise of meeting the filtering efficiency performance.
- Adjustable nose clips and soft nose pads can help different users achieve good face adhesion and reduce the possibility of fogging the glasses. The overall design of the mask enables it to be used with a variety of eye and face protection and hearing protection products.
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- Concealed Nasal Adjustment Metal Strip.
- Added soft foam for nasal bridge comfort.
- NO EXHALATION VALVE.
- Click Here for the User Manual.
- Click Here for the Fitting Video.
- Product is Non-washable. Use UVC or Ozone devices to disinfect masks for reuse.
- Suitable for 10 years+ Child and Adult.
- Due to Personal Hygiene and Safety Concerns, NO OPEN ITEM RETURNS will be accepted.
Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)