- Designed specifically for the treatment of shoulder pain, neck pain, and arm pain.
- Wireless and powerful device for home use.
- Designed in the USA.
- FDA approved Class II Medical Device for electrotherapy safety and efficacy.
- Highly effective in helping patients with pain relief, muscle relaxation, and increasing blood circulation to enhance healing.
- Has a specially designed paired adhesive electrode that provides strong stimulations to target and focus the treatment in a small area.
- Effectiveness has been evaluated by neurologists, chiropractors, family physicians, and patients with great success.
- Patients benefit from pain relief and reducing the need to take pain killer medications.
- Patient manual has clear clinical treatment instructions including pictures for each step-by-step procedure.
- Displays stimulation patterns real time on the easy-to-read LED screen.
- Comes with a remote control.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Note: This device also has accessories specifically designed for other treatments including hand neuropathy, carpal tunnel, non-neuropathic hand and foot pain, and foot reflexology. Consult your clinician for recommendations.
- DT-600 Multifunctional Electrotherapy Device
- 2" x 4" Premium Quality Paired Adhesive Electrodes (4)
- Remote Control
- CR2032 Batteries (1 Pack of 10)
- Patient Manual
|Power Source||CR2032 batteries (2 for device and 1 for remote control)|
|Waveform||Asymmetric biphasic square|
|Pulse Mode||8 preset modes|
|Pulse Width||260-310 uS (preset for each mode)|
|Pulse Intensity||0-20 mA|
|Pulse Frequency||2-100 Hz (preset for each mode)|
|Timer Control||15 minutes per treatment with auto shutoff|
|Dimensions||2” x 3” x 0.75”|
|Weight||0.1 lb (batteries excluded)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|