Sold Out. Discontinued. Click to See 3M N95 Mask as Alternative.
Why get a N95 mask that leaks all around the nose and mouth and does not protect you 100%? That is not protection. Introducing the Envo N95 Respiratory Mask, which uses CPAP Mask Seal Technology with Patented AirGel providing excellent protection against viruses, bacteria, and other harmful airborne particulates. 100% seal all around the nose and mouth! The AirGel cushion technology creates a comfortable and effective seal 100%. Just like a CPAP full face mask. Reusable with replacement air filters. Additional Envo air filters available on our site. Click here for Additional Envo Replacement Air Filters.
Envo Mask is revolutionary with 100% seal protection around the nose and mouth. It is already one of the top Amazon Best Seller. Envo Mask will save you money quickly with daily or long term use because it is a Re-Usable Mask and lasts about 6 - 12 months with daily all day use. Just replace the air filter as needed. Unlike the typical N95 disposable masks which are thrown away after 1 - 2 days of use.
N95 Approved by US Standard: Envo Mask is N95 Approved by the CDC-NIOSH from the US Department of Health. See images for N95 approval or click link here to the CDC-NIOSH website. IMPORTANT NOTE: Some Envo Boxes are not labelled N95 because they were made before the NIOSH N95 approval in September 2019. However, they are IDENTICAL Products.
SUPERIOR SEAL: Patented AIRgel® technology creates a form fitting, comfortable base seal around the face, minimizing unfiltered air from penetrating the mask.
- ANTI-FOG: Patent pending vapor barriers create a better seal, keeping safety goggles and glasses free of fog.
PRODUCTIVITY: The Envo mask design solves the issue of mask leaks, safety glass fogging and comfort issues so you can focus on the task, not the mask.
COMFORT: The gel cushion is soft and comfortable, contouring to your face to reduce the need for readjusting or removal.
EFFECTIVE FILTRATION & RE-USABILITY: Replaceable electrostatic filter meeting N95 standards fits securely within the mask, filtering harmful particulates during work activities.
HIGHER SAFETY: You will actually use this comfortable mask to protect your lungs because it works well.
SAVE MONEY: If you work everyday with single use disposable masks, then investing in reusable Envo masks will save you up to 40% money per year.
Product includes: 1 Envo Mask, 5 Air Filters, 1 Headgear, 1 Protective Case, and User Manual. Envo masks are Made In USA, which provides the highest standard of safety, quality and comfort with the best technology.
Air Filter Replacement Guidelines:
There is no consistent guideline for the maximum number of reuse because it depends on the case of usage. We will provide a summarized CDC recommendation for N95 Respiratory Mask of when the air filter should be replaced:
- The air filter shows sign of damage, tear, or change in the fitting. N95 filters out all types of Virus and Bacteria by mechanical filtration. Any harmful particle equal or greater to 0.3 micro are blocked. Therefore, any filter damage will need to be replaced.
- Any difficulty in breathing through the air filter, which means the filter is full of trapped particles and needs to be replaced.
- Any visible contamination. If the filter is dirty and you can visibly see it, then it is time to replace it.
- If you are using the mask in "high risk" area, you should replace if you know that you have been sneezed on or after using it continuously for 8 hours
The CDC goes into great length on guidance of using N95 Respiratory Mask. Please click this guidance for a complete detailed instructions. This guidance is for healthcare settings which are higher risk. However, it is a good guidance for extended use.