In Stock. Shipping Immediately.
Children's Size KN95 Respirators for Age 5 - 12 years old.
This KN95 Approved Respirator provides reliable breathing protection against virus and bacteria. The KN95 standard provides protection equivalent to N95 NIOSH standard. Click HERE TO SEE 3M TECHNICAL BULLETIN COMPARING RESPIRATOR STANDARDS.
This KN95 anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
The protective mask uses high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which minimizes breathing resistance on the premise of meeting the filtering efficiency performance.
Adjustable nose clips can help different users achieve good face adhesion and reduce the possibility of fogging the glasses.The overall design of the mask enables it to be used with a variety of eye and face protection and hearing protection products.
- 5 PLY PROTECTION (2 Melt-Blown Layers)
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- Product is Non-washable. Use UVC or Ozone device to disinfect masks for reuse.
- Suitable for Children Ages 5 - 12 years old.
- Masks are not individually wrapped but will be packaged in a sealed bag.
- Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)