In Stock. Shipping Immediately.
Healthcare GRADE: >95% BFE. BACTERIAL FILTRATION EFFICIENCY (BFE) DETERMINED BY THE ASTM F2101-01 TEST METHOD.
Please choose quantity before purchase. NOTE: The 30 Pack is the original factory package with verifiable authenticity 3M seal. The 10 Pack was repackaged for families who don't need that many respirators. The 10 Pack is well packaged and sealed.
3M N95 Model 9132 Healthcare Particulate Respirator is CDC NIOSH approved with N95 protection. Click Here to See N95 Approval Details on the CDC NIOSH Website.
This Model 9132 is also a Surgical Mask. It is similar to 3M 1860 Surgical Mask except it is the version 3M normally sells in China. Therefore, it is approved by the China FDA (CFDA) with standard GB19083-2010.
- Surgical N95 has 2 differences versus standard N95 masks. It passed medical use required fluid resistance and is government approved for medical use (>95% BFE).
- The 3M 9132 anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
- The protective mask uses 3M's proprietary high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which minimizes breathing resistance on the premise of meeting the filtering efficiency performance.
- Adjustable nose clips and soft nose pads can help different users achieve good face adhesion and reduce the possibility of fogging the glasses.The overall design of the mask enables it to be used with a variety of eye and face protection and hearing protection products.
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing.
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable.
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- Surgical Grade. >95% BFE. Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) determined by the ASTM F2101-01 test method.
- Fluid resistant Surgical Mask.
- NO VALVE
- Click here to see the User Manual.
- Click here to see the Fitting Video.
- Product is Non-washable. Use UVC or Ozone devices to disinfect masks for reuse.
- Suitable for 10 years+ Child and Adult.
- Due to Personal Hygiene and Safety Concerns, NO OPEN ITEM RETURNS will be accepted.
Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)