Level 1 Procedure Masks are generally used in hospitals to protect against virus, bacteria, and light fluid exposure. It is water resistant on both sides with the middle layer providing 95% or greater bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE).
Level 1 Procedure Masks are also recommended for Dental Clinics, Pharmacies, General Medical Clinics with Light Fluid Exposures, businesses, restaurants, and General Public Protection.
Level 1 Procedure Masks provide both comfort and protection. For working with low fluid exposure, this mask is comfortable and easy to breath through and provides proper protection.
- BFE >= 95%
- PFE >= 95%
- Fluid Resistance (both sides)
Flammability Class 1
- Easy to Breathe Through
- Comfortable with Soft Fabric
- Bio-compatible Fabric. Does not contain natural rubber latex or fiberglass
- Pleated Masks of Three layers
- Non-woven fabric (outside layer)
- 95% BFE Melt Blown fabric (in between layer)
- Non-woven fabric (inside layer)
Color: Light Blue
Box of 50