In Stock. Shipping Immediately.
Children's Size for Age 5 - 12. Children's Size for Age (5 - 12 years old). Note: Color may come in White or Blue. They have the same protection with 95% filtration. We provide what our hospital customers need and allocate 10% to the public for prevention.
Level 1 Procedure Barrier Mask is used to protect against virus, bacteria, and light fluid exposure. It is water resistant on both sides with the middle layer providing 95% or greater bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE).
Recommended for Dental Clinics, Pharmacies, General Medical Clinics with Light Fluid Exposures, and General Public Protection.
This mask provides both comfort and protection. For working with low fluid exposure, this mask is comfortable and easy to breath through and provides proper protection.
- BFE >= 95%
- PFE >= 95%
- Fluid Resistance
- Flammability Class 1
- Easy to Breath Through
- Comfortable with Soft Fabric
- Bio-compatible Fabric. Does not contain natural rubber latex or fiberglass
- Pleated Masks of Three layers
- Non-woven fabric (outside layer)
- 95% BFE Melt Blown fabric (in between layer)
- Non-woven fabric (inside layer)
- Color: Light blue or White
- Box of 50.